Level 1 Training
Basic Introduction to Sports Chaplaincy
Our Level 1 Training is free. It is a 2-3 hour presentation designed to give an introduction to sports chaplaincy as a way of serving the sports community. Participants are encouraged to identify whether community chaplaincy is an appropriate opportunity for them.
• The background of sports chaplaincy in Australia
• The need and the opportunity around sports chaplaincy
• Pastoral care as the central idea
• Effective principles and practice of sports chaplaincy
• Starting out, and accreditation
If you want your church to be equipped and inspired to take advantage of this great opportunity to connect with, and serve, your local community, we at SCA would love to come and deliver a level 1 training session for your church community. Please contact us at email@example.com
Select any of the training sessions listed below to view details.