Actually you can’t ‘FLY’ at this years Upstream Challenge but you can do just about anything else to make it 50 kilometers! Why not take up the challenge and blitz the field for a good cause.
Gordon Hoen and the Upstream Foundation team have invited the SCA network to get out and give it a go this November.
The challenge includes…
- A 50km walk or run from Melbourne to Donvale along the picturesque Yarra River
- A 20km option starts at Yarra Flats (CP3) and concludes at Donvale
- Enter as an individual or team
- There is no registration fee, however each participant must commit to collect a minimum of $200 in donations, $50 of which will need to be donated at the time of registration
- All donations over $2 are tax deductible